Monday, December 24, 2007

A very happy Christmas

Today was our Christmas morning ~ a bit too early for me since we didn't get to bed until 2:00 am but that's what naps were invented for. Everyone was so excited and instead of taking the time to hand out all the gifts first, we just took turns and pulled a gift out from under the tree, handed it out and opened it right then and there. I think that worked much better. The kids get too impatient the other way. I think everybody was happy with their gifts. I know I was. The big gift was a display hutch for all my Tinkerbell stuff. I also got the new Jim Shore winter Tinkerbell and Jen & Jeremy got me a very cool photo display. It's kinda like those new digital picture frames only miniature so I can carry it in my purse and she preloaded it with a bunch of photos from their wedding. DSC02042
The dogs all got new coats and while Oscar loves his, Nacho was not happy and Sadie was just very nonchalant about the whole thing.DSC02050DSC02051
Nathaniel loves his new Rip stick (I'm keeping the ER on speed dial!)DSC02040
Just about the time we opened all our gifts, Richard's mother (or as she's known here ~ Ginky) arrived with even more gifts including a playstation 2 which made for some very very happy children!DSC02065
All in all I think everyone had a good day ~ So how was your day? DSC02066

No comments: