Thursday, December 6, 2007

The calm before the storm

Today was a fairly quiet day. I worked at the school most of the morning. I did the bulletin board for Julianne's room. The kids had all done cards/pictures by using small torn pieces of paper to reflect a holiday picture. I came up with "Piece"ful Holiday just cause I couldn't think of anything else. Seemed appropriate though. The board turned out a bit more cluttered than I would have liked but hey, it's done!DSCN0170
The next thing I did at the school was to go into the Holiday Shop with Nathaniel's class. Most of the elementary schools here do this. They open a little shop where all the gifts are priced from $1.00 to $5.00 and the kids bring in money and do their Christmas shopping. Of course most of the kids are more interested in buying stuff for themselves which both of my kids did with their allowance. But they also bought for a couple of other people. Nathaniel also bought something for a special someone in his class but SHHH! Don't tell him I told you or he'd kill me! DSCN0162
And now that I've caught you up on my day I need to go work on some presents of my own ~ So, how was your day?

No comments: