Thursday, November 8, 2007

My Baby Brother is 21!

It's so hard to believe that my youngest brother, Matthew is 21! I can still vividly remember the day he was born. I was just 3 days shy of turning 30, which was traumatic enough ~ but having a newborn baby brother was just surreal. I was at the hospital and actually in Patty's room up until she started pushing ~ my cue to exit stage left. Not that I'm squeamish about these things, but I understand when there is a time for privacy. But I digress… Not only is he my baby brother, but he is also my godson. He's an amazing young man, a talented musician, and he is going to make an outstanding teacher in a few years. He has a band called "Another Day in December," and you can check them out here.
In any case… Happy Birthday Matt!!!




I'll love you always! Sissy Barbara
So, how was your day?

No comments: