Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's check up time

With everything that has been going on I completely forgot to get the kids check ups. I'm normally pretty good about these things but with the two moves in two years and packing, unpacking, the sun was in my eyes, blah blah blah... In other words, I goofed. Fortunately the staff at the pediatricians office is very good and gave me a reminder call so I got them scheduled and in. Both are doing really well. Julianne is still in the 10th percentile and Nathaniel is in the 40th percentile. In english that means they are the same size or bigger than 10 and 40 percent of their peers. Both are healthy and both had to get shots!
Julianne had to get a chicken pox vaccine DSC04156
While Nate had to get the chicken pox vaccine, a tetanus shot and a meningitis vaccine. The latter two he would have to get before middle school so we went ahead and got them out of the way. They got two nurses in and gave him two shots at once and then the third. DSC04154 He took it like a champ as did his sister.
Now to get them to the dentist!!!!

2 comments:

jillytacy said...

I hate shots too!

Deb A said...

Shots! Looks like they were champs getting their shots. Aidan gets another set next Friday...