Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm Famous

Well, not really but my picture is... well, not really "my" picture as in a picture of me... but I picture I took made it on to Cake Wrecks
It happens to be one of my favorite low maintenance blogs. Mostly she shows cakes that never should have been made and is usually good for a laugh. Sometimes she shows some amazing cakes with a real "wow" factor.
Anyway, I was in Publix the other morning getting snacks for the wet soccer game when I saw this in their bakery.DSC04091 I knew I had to get a picture to submit to Cake Wrecks. I did ask permission but I didn't tell them the real reason. Made up something about having to get a cake for a halloween party and could I take a picture to see if the hostess liked it. Liar Liar pants on fire and all that but I really wanted to get a shot. Long story short, I made it on to Cake Wrecks and now all is right with the world!

8 comments:

Julie H said...

Congrats lol. Love that site!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I saw that one on there and thought it was a good wreck.

I almost took one the other day for the "Blog" of "Unnecessary" quotation marks! That's a good one too!

Sandra :) said...

HAHA I love Cake Wrecks - good submission!!

Karen said...

Love that site...and what a find!

Miss Healthypants said...

That is one nasty looking cake! :)

jillytacy said...

Poor ghostie, I bet no one bought him! He was a wreck!

Vodka Mom said...

you are BLOODY BRILLIANT! And, so is that cake.

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

I'd never heard of that site.

What a botched up decorating job!!!!