Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ice Cream Sunday

And no, that's not a misspelling.... Apparently one of our neighbors won a ton (quite literally) of Eddy's ice cream. Something to do with his job from what I understand. So, what did he do with all that ice cream? He threw an Ice Cream Party for the entire neighborhood! How cool is that? This is Dennis & his wife dishing out the ice cream to the neighbors DSC04150 They had a bunch of chairs set up in the drive way and had lots of people stopping in and chatting with them and each other. I got to meet a couple of new neighbors and make some new friends... so
THANKS DENNIS ~ you are a great neighbor!
DSC04149

3 comments:

Sandra :) said...

Cool - what a great way to meet your neighbours, lol! All my neighbours ever hand out are leaves on my lawn, and kids running all over my grass and killing it :p

Karen said...

What a fun thing to do...I think you all need to make that a yearly tradition! Doesn't Sandra sound like the grumpy lady down the street? (I'll have to go into hiding now, change my name and move to Bumfudge so she won't hurt me)

Julie H said...

Well that's cool!