Monday, October 20, 2008

Halloween is going to the dogs!

On Sunday we all drove up to Jacksonville to see Jen & Jeremy and the puppers. We also got to see our friend SueDSC04057 and her daughter, Delaney. We all met up at Buffalo's Wild Wings and had a yummy lunch. Jen & I had our usual. We split an order of wings cause she likes the drum stick part the best while I prefer the wing ~ it all works out so well. Went back to Jen's apt for a bit and then off to the dog park for their annual doggy halloween contest. In my opinion there were no pups cuter than my own grandpups in their costumes but there were a few that came close.
Here's Jen (with Julz & Delaney) trying to get the pups dressed.DSC04051
Here's Nacho as a pumpkin. Doncha love the one brown eye and one blue? DSC04058
Here's a couple who dressed up the baby & the dog in matching bee outfits. DSC04062
And didn't I tell you all that those darn skulls are everywhere now? DSC04064
Some people really got into the spirit of the day by dressing themselves to match the dog DSC04069
Here's Jen with Oscar the bumble bee DSC04075 And while we didn't win I think both of my grandpups are weiners...errr.. winners.
All in all it was a really fun day with beautiful cool fall weather DSC04087


4 comments:

Sandra :) said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha too adorable - the peoples and the doggies!!!

Speaking of fall weather - it snowed here today in Ontario --- eeeeeeeep!! Not good, LOL!!!

Maria said...

If I tried to dress up our dog, Socks...well...I would probably end up with a missing digit.

Miss Healthypants said...

Nacho as a pumpkin is too cute! LOL! :)

jillytacy said...

Ok I laughed! They really are winners ....I mean wieners! Ha, ha! Very cute. I love Nachos eyes.