Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'm caught!

Okay so it's noon and I'm still sitting at my computer ~ IN MY PAJAMAS! Not something you need a picture of, trust me... and here comes my son in the house with his new friend... did I mention I'm still in my pj's and it's noon? In my defense I was up until 2:00 am working on this DSC03991 and also in my defense I have been up since 8:00 am .. it's just I've been on my computer ALL MORNING. I've been posting blogs, reading blogs, commenting on blogs, catching up and replying to emails, posting stuff to the etsy shop, chatting with my cousin Jimmy in Jersey... man this computer can suck up some major time... so I'm waiting till they go in the other room and I'll sprint it and get dressed. Think we'll all hit the pool this afternoon. It appears to be a beautiful day.

4 comments:

Julie H said...

I always sit around in my pj's lol. When I get dressed everyone always asks me where I'm going lol.

Anonymous said...

Please don't tell me it's wrong to be in your PJ's at noon. The definition of a great weekend for me is not to have to get dressed for two whole days! :)

jillytacy said...

Great apron! Yes the computer can suck up a big part of your day if you're not careful. And by the way PJ days are great so yeah for PJs! I wish I could have a PJ day!

Monnik said...

d'oh! I hate when I'm busted like that. Happens to me too. :)

Sounds like a heavenly morning, though. Sitting at the computer in your jammies... Nice!