Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Not a bad drive

DSC02516Today I drove down to Ft. Pierce to meet my MIL for lunch. She lives in Ft. Lauderdale which is just under two and a half hours away. Both of us have been very busy lately ~ she hasn't been able to get up here and I haven't been able to get down there so we decided to "split the difference." We each drove just over an hour and had a nice long lunch at R.J. Gators in Ft. Pierce. She takes the turnpike up and I take I-95 down and Ft. Pierce just happens to be where the two meet so it's a perfect place! We met at 11:00 and left just before 1:00 so I was able to get back in time to pick the kids up from school. She even brought me this cute little bunny DSC02527.JPG
Tonight Nathaniel was our chef DSC02519 He made some yummy spaghetti with meat sauce and after dinner he and Julianne played "Life" with dad. DSC02522
I did get to watch "Dancing with the Stars" last night. I was amazed at how well Priscilla Presley did. She's kinda scary looking these days but she held her own. I'm not sure who I'm rooting for yet this year. None of the celebs are a particular favorite. I almost like the professional dancers better. I think I'm voting for Derek Hough ~he's such a cutie. Well, that was my day. So, how was your day?

No comments: