Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sadie made a new friend

Yesterday, while we were in the pool we spotted this little guy just outside the pool cage.DSCN0620
It took a while for Sadie to notice it and she really didn't go nuts ~ just sat and watched this strange little creature.DSCN0619
Even when she did make some noise, the armadillo didn't seem at all alarmed and just went about it's business. I know most people don't like them, but they've never done anything to me and I really think they are kinda cute.
Sorry about how "grainy" the pics are but Richard took them through the pool screen.

4 comments:

Julie H said...

Eeek, she was probably too scared to make any noise lol. Do those things make noise? We don't have them here.

Ginky said...

That was "George" from Venezuela looking for ME. He always followed me around the house with his cold nose making me jump whenever he touched me. Say "hi" to him. Cool, Barb!

Miss Healthypants said...

I've never seen an armadillo in nature. That must've been interesting. :)

jillytacy said...

I think armadillos are cute too! Then again I don't have armadillos in my area so I don't know the naughty things they do that make people not like them. I just see how cute they are.