Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm so excited...

They just announced the new celebrities that will be dancing this season on "Dancing With The Stars." I have to say that I think this will be the best season yet. I can tell you right off the bat who Julz will be rooting for ~ Cody Linley aka Jake Ryan on the Disney show "Hannah Montana." AND he will be dancing with her favorite professional dancer Julianne Hough.
I think this may be the season my Jen watches too because Misty Bay Treanor hot off her olympic gold medal in women's beach volleyball will be dancing. I'm not sure who'll I'll vote for but there are a few people I can't wait to see. Among them are the fantastic Cloris Leachman; Soap opera diva Susan Lucci; In Sync and out of the closet Lance Bass who, if he does anywhere close to Joey Fatone may have to be my favorite pic. The other names are Rocco Dispirito; Maurice Green, Toni Braxton, Kim Kardashian, Ted McGinley; Brooke Burke; Jeffrey Ross & Warren Sap. It's gonna be a GREAT season. How will I ever wait until next month?


1 comment:

Monnik said...

I have never watched DWTS before, but I love Rocco Dispirito!

Not sure I need another show to become a slave to, but it sure sounds good!