Friday, August 1, 2008

One Happy Mommie

I am one happy Mommie with all my kidlets sleeping under my roof again ~ even if it's just for a couple of days..
Jen DSC03437
Julianne DSC03438
Nathaniel DSC03436
I think they may be happy too... DSC03439 We spent a lot of time in the pool during the day and in the sewing room at night where Jen placed multiple orders for items for me to make... guess where I'll be for the next few days!
We did venture out and found a new favorite restaurant thanks to our bag boy at Publix. It's called Italian Courtyard and the garlic knots are to die for and the Gorgonzola salad (and their house dressing) are worth the trip alone. I'll definitely have to take Richard there soon. The decor is even charming..DSC03441 as was our waiter DSC03440(who, as it turned out) went to high school with my ex sister in law ~ Talk about your small world!
Nathaniel had fun drawing on the table... I think he's got some talent, don't you?DSC03442

2 comments:

Monnik said...

Oh, what a sweet post. Glad you had all three kidlets together for a while... That restaurant looks great! So pretty!

jillytacy said...

I love the sleeping kid pictures! it's fun to have everyone under the same roof even if it's just for a little bit. I took pictures of my siblings asleep one morning when we were all home from college. They're some of my favorite photos.