Thursday, August 7, 2008

It's fashion week here

We've done a little bit of shopping for school clothes here and with that always comes the fashion show from Julz. This one is her favorite so far (mine too) DSC03474 Don't I wish I could look this good in everything! DSC03477 And then there is her perfect tan! DSC03481
She's especially happy with her new shoes DSC03475
All this from Target at a minimum cost... And yes, we got Nate new clothes too but he's not likely to model them anytime soon so you'll have to wait till he actually wears them and I can snap a pic or two.

6 comments:

Monnik said...

Target is the best. Love the first outfit and the shoes!

Karen said...

What fun ...to shop and get new school clothes and be a GIRL! She's a doll...and love the shoes.
I did the boy shopping last week...so imaginative, jeans in same style, diff colors...and tees he picked out in 10 minutes...he's NO FUN!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Sandra :) said...

Miss Julz is a lovely young lady - I like her new outfits :) School shopping was always so much fun - this is the first year in 15 years that I won't be doing any, as both of my boys have graduated! I'll just have to shop for ME instead of them ;)

Miss Healthypants said...

Ah, I remember back-to-school clothes shopping--how fun!! *smiles*

jillytacy said...

Back to school shopping, yeah! Julz got some nice things! I love the shoes! I have to go back to school shopping for me since I start teaching in a week and a half!