Tuesday, September 30, 2008

You like me, you really really like me...


Today has been a great day all around... First the whole Lazy Girl thing and now Julie over at Mom Taxi Julie gave me my first award! First I want to thank my husband for setting up this blog and also to my children who consistently star here... Seriously though... how cool is that.
Now, who to pass it on to? There are so many great bloggers out there and Julie is one of my favorites.
Definitely Regina of "The Queen Bee's Buzz" for all the inspiration she give me, and now great recipes too.
And absolutely Sandra over at Sandra Sews:) She's always got something good going on.
Last but not least Jill over at Life with Nature Girl cause who can resist those adorable pictures of Nature Girl herself ~ not to mention all the great crafting and swapping they have going on.
Thanks again Julie for being so darn sweet!

2 comments:

Sandra :) said...

Awwwwwwwwwww thank you, Barb ... HUGS! Hmmmmmmmm in honor of the award, I better make something sweet ... I have an idea ... leave it with me ... I'm not going to say what it is, but it will have MANY calories, LOL.

jillytacy said...

Wow! Thanks Barb!!! I enjoy ready your blog and seeing what you and the kids are up to. Congrats on your award and thank you for sharing it with Nature Girl and I!