Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I just had to brag


Just a quick note to brag on myself a bit. I just received an email from Joan Hawley of Lazy Girl designs to let me know that the Run Around Bag/Wonder Wallet combo I made for one of the birthday parties made is being featured on the home page of her Yahoo group
I've also been honored by her in the past when she showed this purse DSC01130 and another of my Sassy Bags when she was on the Kaye Woods quilting show that you can see here You have to click on the arrow to watch (first the commercial) and then select purses & totes. From there go to the Sassy Bag and you can see the show. The other bag of mine that is shown is the red/green one that you can see in front of the sewing machine in the last half of the show.
If that doesn't make my day.. nothing will!

5 comments:

Sandra :) said...

WOooooooooooohoooooooooo you're famous - congratulations on the honors - they're well deserved - I've seen your goodies, and they're LOVELY!

Julie H said...

Cool deal! I have a gift for you on my blog!

mom23boys said...

Way to go, Barb.

Anna said...

That is awesome!!

Lisa said...

that's great Barb. I take a couple days off from the google reader and all of a sudden you have 4 posts! I can't keep up with all my blogs!!!