Monday, February 18, 2008

Time to play catch up with my life

Okay, I know I've been a slacker but here I am ~ making up for lost time, and yes... I will be back dating these posts and NO, I do not consider that cheating!
I've missed a couple of important events... MaryAnn's Rebecca turned 18 on the 11th - Happy Birthday Sweetie.
Alex & Adam celebrated their 5th anniversary on Valentines day or as Alex always called it "The Black Day of Love." You could have knocked me over with a feather when she told me that was the day they were getting married. This pic is from their honeymoon in Hawaii. Don't they just look like the perfect couple? Happy anniversary you two ~I wish you a whole lifetime of wonderful anniversaries together.

Also my niece Dawn had a birthday on the 12th. I think she will be 45 or so and is just about to be a grandmother. That's Alabama for ya! And an old friend from Raleigh, Becky had a birthday on the 15th. And finally a customer of mine from Tampa, Stacy had a birthday on the 16th. She was the one who commissioned me to do a series of quilts for her family made from her mother's clothes after she was struck and killed while taking a walk. It was a hard series to do but they were very pleased with the results and I was happy that I could do that for them.
Happy Birthday everyone. So, How was your day?

No comments: