Thursday, December 4, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS....

After careful consideration and specific scientific methodology ie I put all your names in a hat and pulled out a winner. And the winner is Twylabug of "Sweet As Steel" You all need to check out her blog. She's got some fantastic stuff on there ~ especially the domino magnets which I'm hoping she'll put in her Etsy shop soon. She has asked for the green with orange flowers DSC03832 and it'll be on the way to her soon and we will be resuming our regularly scheduled posting later today!


2 comments:

Twyla said...

Sweet! Thank you so much.

About the magnets. I was hoping to get some up this weekend ;) Fingers crossed it will happen lol Between home school, a toddler, and my pregnancy my time just gets away from me some how. When I do get them up I'll drop you a line.

Thanks again!
Twy~

Twyla said...

Just thought I'd let you know that I did list some magnet sets today.