Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A short hiatus

Today was spent looking at houses and houses and yes, more houses. Saw some that were okay and some we really liked ~ some were reasonably priced and some were right at the top of what we are prepared to spend. All had pools and most would be suitable for us. We are still a few months out though so I hate to commit to any of the houses we've seen so far. I'm still hopeful we'll find that "perfect" house before it's time to move. If not, we are fine revisiting the ones we've already seen and if they are still available we might get a better price. We'll see.
In any case the kids and I are off to Alabama to see Jen and Jeremy early tomorrow. Not sure if I will be able to blog from there but if not, I'll catch up with all of you on Monday!
Have a great rest of the week and I'd love to know... How was your day?

5 comments:

Becky said...

I worked 4-12 today. I'm tired!!!! I pray y'all have a safe & enjoyable trip.

Sandra :) said...

Have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

Hope ya'll have a great time!! Nothing like a road trip with 2 kids in tow... Although I am sure it will be much better than a NC to FL trip with an infant and toddler!!!!!
That'll make a mom out of ya!!
LOVE LOVE
Angie

Anonymous said...

AWWWW, I miss you!! I hope ya'll are having a good trip!! Love ya and can't wait to see how the trip went!! LOVE ANG

Anonymous said...

Barb ~
have fun on your trip! You probably need some time away from the neighborhood craziness, recharge your batteries & consider how you'll negotiate with the LQS about that job!

Kate