Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Patty!

Don't have a lot of time to post tonight (working on taxes ~ bleh!) but wanted to say a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my "other mother" Patty. Patty married my dad a few years after my mom passed away and while I really didn't want to like her ~ I just couldn't help myself. I felt so comfortable with her immediately like I had known her my whole life and we became fast friends. She isn't really that much older than me so we can relate on so many levels. She also gave me my adorable brother Matthew and I will always be grateful. She and my dad are no longer married but she is still my family and my friend and that's something that will never change! So Happy Birthday Patty ~ I love you!


Oh, also got great news tonight ~ Alex and Adam are bringing Tyler and Bryce to see their "Grammy Barbara" (ME!!) at the end of the month. I just can't wait to get my hands on those boys and spoil them like crazy!
So, How was your day?

No comments: