Saturday, May 9, 2009

All good things must come to an end

Baseball for Nate is coming to an end this week. I have to say, I liked watching him play soccer better ~ I guess cause he was almost always "in play" where as in baseball, not so much. Having said that though, in general I like baseball better. We have a great stadium (Space Coast Stadium) 5 minutes from our house. It's home for the Washington Nationals during Spring Training. The rest of the baseball season we have the Brevard County Manatees. We love going to their games. The stadium is small enough that every seat is a great seat and we can let the kids go off with their friends and not have to worry about them.
We went to a game last Sunday and it was wonderful! The weather was warm but we had an amazing cool breeze the entire time. Also as a plus the Manatees won, which is always good. I snapped this picture which I thought turned out really good. DSC06216
I caught him right after he hit that ball ~ if you click on the picture, you can still see the ball flying through the air!
Here are a couple of this seasons photos for Nate's games...
Nate did really well playing catcher DSC06185
He also did well pitching this season DSC06165 His favorite part was batting, of course... DSC05955
Here's a short clip from the season


Julianne and I made a new friend this season. This little girl would come sit with us during the game. She is so adorable and Julianne liked having someone smaller than her around. DSC05777

Well I'm off to today game!

No comments: