Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A visit from the grandpups

Jen & Jeremy were spending the weekend in Orlando ~ visiting the Wine Festival at Epcot and spending time with her dad's family. We met her at the intersection of I95 and I4 and picked up the dogs from her. They are both miniature dachshunds and both cute and very well behaved. Julianne just loves the pups
DSCN0743
as does Nate DSC04431
and Richard (otherwise known as Grampy) DSC04430
I even like them just a little bit DSC04518
Aren't they just the cutest? DSCN0742

5 comments:

mom23boys said...

That's a heck of a goiter growing out of your neck!!

AHEM, MI, MI, MI, MI. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR BARBARA!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. AND MANY MORE!!! Miss you.

Signed: your cabin-fever suffering, I don't even want to read the post titled Picture Perfect Day - friend on the rainy Oregon coast.

Miss Healthypants said...

I LOVE wiener dogs!! *smiles*

And Happy Birthday, by the way! :)

Miss Healthypants said...

P.S. Your birthday is 11/12, right? If so, you share a birthday with Iwanski! *smiles*

Also, I wanted to let you know that we're planning on going to Florida (Tampa and Orlando) sometime in February...any ideas for stuff to do in Tampa? I mean, besides EXPENSIVE Busch Gardens? :)

I'm excited--I've never been to Florida before! :)

Mrs4444 said...

LOVE the tub pups! :) (Say THAT three times fast!)

jillytacy said...

The dogs are adorable. it looks like you had fun pup sitting!
Happy birthday! I hope you had a fabulous birthday!