Saturday, November 29, 2008

Turkey Day Report

I am happy to say that this was probably the best Thanksgiving I can remember in a very long time. It's the first time ever we have gotten to have Jen and Jeremy ON Thanksgiving. She usually ends up at her dad's so we've always done Thanksgiving the weekend before the official day. As she and I have always said, it's not about "the" day, it's about a day, together, celebrating and giving thanks.
Jen & Jeremy spent the night Wednesday and so all the kids got to watch the Thanksgiving Day Parade together ~ with Hot chocolate, of course and working on their wish lists for Christmas. DSC04675

Anyway... I also got my Mother-in-law, my "other" mother, Patty (she used to be married to my dad, but I kept her in the divorce!), my little bro Matthew and his adorable girlfriend Karina ~ and of course, Richard, me and the two little ones.DSCN0782 And yes, we had a kids table this year DSCN0783

We ended up eating about 3:00 and all the food was yummy ~ and there was a lot of it.
I think Jeremy was happy too DSCN0787

Besides pumpkin and apple pies Matt & Karina also brought this DSC04708 which was a giant hit.
My favorite part was getting to spend much needed time with my family.DSC04710
And I know my MIL loves that too DSC04705
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday as well!




a href="http://www.mylivesignature.com" target="_blank">

1 comment:

Julie H said...

Looks like a nice day!!