Saturday, June 28, 2008

My Little Man is growing up....


Today my little man, Nathaniel (or Nate as he is now known) turned 11. How can that possibly be? Seems like just yesterday he was toddling around and now he's half way to grown! While I may not have given birth to him, I still went through labor just the same, 2 years of waiting for this little one to come into my life. My family teases that I didn't put him down for the first 3 months of his life. The sad part is, they are probably right. If you had asked me before we adopted him if I wanted a boy or girl, I would have said girl cause that's what I already knew... Now I don't know what I'd do without my little man. I absolutely adore him. Here's a little recap (in pictures) of his life so far..



DSC03209
So, Happy Birthday Baby Boy... I love you forever!

3 comments:

Julie H said...

He's such a doll!

jillytacy said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures with us! How sweet! It really touches me to see how you have made each others lives so much better and all it took was an adoption! What a great story! You are so fortunate!
Happy birthday Nathaniel!

Sandra :) said...

Happy (belated) birthday, Nathaniel! What a handsome young man ... I see many broken hearts in his future!