Saturday, June 21, 2008

Still moving.... and moving on...

This past week has been spent moving...moving... moving, as well as trying to move on from Angie's passing. Little by little we have moved carloads from one house to the new house and are making some progress. My sewing room at the old house looks like this.. DSC03201 and in the new house it looks like this.. DSC03228 Hopefully it'll be up and running very soon as I have taken up on the offer from my LQS to make some shop samples over the summer with the new Christmas fabrics and patterns. I will also be working there a few days a week once school starts in the fall. I'm happy to be back in the business. I've missed it.
It hasn't been all work though... each of the kids have had friends over to enjoy the pool. Julianne's friend Ashley came for the day DSCN0535 And her friend Sara spent the night DSC03225 Nathaniel also had his friend Jacob over for a swim but bad mom that I am, I didn't get any photos. Sadie is still trying to figure out the pool. Fortunately she hasn't jumped in (yet) DSC03226 And we have enjoyed a meal by the pool DSC03212 Now if we only had a table and chairs outside to sit at... Our "needs" list for the new house grows ever longer but since we plan on being here for a very long time, little by little we'll make this house our own.
Will post more on the move soon but right now I have to actually go MOVE!

4 comments:

Julie H said...

That pool is the bomb. Everything is worth it for the pool lol.

Monnik said...

I agree with julie... that pool is amazing. I'm SO jealous!!

Hope you get everything sorted out soon!

Sandra :) said...

The pool looks delightful! I hope the move is going smoothly, and I hope everyone is settling in nicely. Watch your mail in a few days for a wee envelope from Canada!

Barbara Martin said...

I'm thinking now how nice a pool would be...hot and humid in Toronto.

Sadie has figured it out: why would humans go in that much water. The photo shows she's quite concerned over the activities and hoping she won't have to go in to rescue anyone. I'm certain she would try.