Saturday, June 28, 2008

So many thanks and blessings

I have so much to be thankful for... and you, my bloggy friends, are among those. Yesterday I received the sweetest package... It was from Sandra over at Sandra Sews:)
She sent me the cutest little bib DSC03236 for my newest great niece Abbigale. It even has a little appliqued "A" on it. She also sent a really sweet condolence note saying how sorry she was about Angie. I also received a lovely note from Karen over at South of Purple I have been overwhelmed at all of your wonderful comments and condolences left on the blog as well.

I also received an amazing gift from my non-bloggy friend Sue and her family. DSC03263 It's the most beautiful photo collage of Angie with a saying that just made me cry. Sue had only met Angie just once but not only did Angie leave a great impression, Sue is just the most thoughtful of friends. Not only were the pics of Angie wonderful, she even put "peace frogs" on it which was a real favorite of Angie's. It's something the whole family will treasure always. Thanks everyone! I feel truly blessed to have all of you in my life.

2 comments:

jillytacy said...

What a wonderful and thoughtful gift! Your friend is the best to give you this special keepsake to remember Angie by!

Sandra :) said...

I'm glad you liked the bib :) You're such a wonderful lady ... I just wanted to do a little something to put a smile on your face during such a hard time. Sending you big hugs!