Sunday, June 1, 2008

Baby Update

Just wanted to check in and let you know that no baby news yet. They sent my niece home from the hospital because she was progressing very slowly. Will keep you posted. In other news.. my class at the local quilt shop went very well. I had 4 students which isn't bad for a first class. I am now working with the owner to come up with some "Christmas in July" stuff since all the new Christmas fabric has started to arrive at the shop. There is the regular traditional stuff in deep reds and greens with poinsettia's and then there is some new funky lime green & pink wacky trees and polka dots which I, of course, love. As soon as I can get my hands on some I will start making some shop samples and you, of course, will be the first to see them.
My MIL came up for hubby's birthday. Unfortunately she has a very nasty cough so I think she will leave this afternoon to go back home. DSC03111 We did get to see the shuttle go up which is always fantastic. DSC03110 Followed by dinner at Outback Steakhouse which was very yummy.DSC03114
Saw this picture and thought it would make a great quilted wall hanging... another project for another day! DSC03117
Well that's all the news that's fit to print and I'm off to the beach...

1 comment:

jillytacy said...

I hope the baby comes soon. Sometimes they just like to take their own sweet time coming!