Saturday, January 3, 2009

Where do I even begin?

I know it's been forever since I posted but just seems like there hasn't been a free moment. I'm not complaining mind you. The holidays have been really good... just really busy. I guess I'll start with now and post backwards ~ since I never do the "normal" thing anyway...

Right now I'm sitting on my bed, watching "Big" with Tom Hanks. I've been up most of the night. Julianne has a nasty stomach bug and has been throwing up all night. I think she's done with that now but she's running 102.8 fever. Poor little thing just looks so pitiful. Richard was wonderful with her. He comforted her while she urped and I took care of her the rest of the time. Neither of us got much sleep. I just hate it when the kids are sick.

I am sad that our "stay home vacation" is almost over. Richard has been off for almost 2 weeks now ~ as have the kids. He'll go back to work on Monday, the kids go back to school on Tues. Me, I'm not sure when I'll be working next cause the work schedule has not been posted yet. I guess they'll call me and let me know when to come in. I'm looking forward to taking down all the decorations and getting my house back to it's usual decor. That'll prbably take me through at least the next week. Got lots of sewing to get back to and get ready for my neice Danielle and baby Abbi's visit soon.



No comments: