Sunday, January 11, 2009

In response...

In response from Sandra of Sandra Sews, who wanted to see my fabric purchases from yesterday, here's the booty purchased:
This was Julianne's find and main purchase. Not sure what she (we'll) be doing with it but it will certainly be cute whatever it turns out to be. DSC05171
Julianne and I also found these three purples in the $5/yard bin ~ gotta love those bargains DSC05172 And these will eventually end up as a baby quilt for a new little guy who is presently in him mommy's womb DSC05174 I've got some great minty green that goes with it too.
These were also purchased recently... These three were also from the $5/yd wall cause I'm hoping to do a red/turquoise quilt sometime soon and these will be a good addition to that DSC05173
And last but not least were these purchases DSC05175 These are for a custom order I am working on. It's a beautiful nursery done in pinks and browns with murals of bunnies on the wall. My customer hasn't seen these yet but I think she'll be pleased.


4 comments:

Julie H said...

LOVE the cat fabric!

Lisa said...

that is quite a bit of loot there!!!

Sandra :) said...

Wooooooooohoooooooooooooo the only thing better than shopping, is seeing someone else's shopping LOOT! I love your goodies, and can't wait to see them used in projects ... eventually :D I think my favorite is the cat fabric, tho - it would make a really cute pillowcase ... or tote bag ... or even a jacket, depending on how much Julianne bought!

mom23boys said...

I love those purples.