Tuesday, January 13, 2009

National Delurking Day


Today is National DeLurking Day ~ seriously. By law, if you look at this blog today, you are required to leave a comment. If not, the blogging police will come to your house, confiscate your computer and arrest you!
Well, not really but it would be really nice, if just this once you would leave me a comment. I get really nice comments from a handful of you and I'm really grateful for that but then there are those of you ~ and you know who you are ~ that check my blog on a regular basis and never ever even say "hello." So, today is your day. Leave me a message. It's really easy to do and it'll make my day. Thanks.



11 comments:

Monnik said...

I comment a lot, but thought I'd say hello anyway.

:)

Fannie said...

I guess I know who to call the next time I have a sewing project!

Sandra :) said...

I was here!!! Hello!!

Anonymous said...

Not much of a lurker on this blog, but wanted to comment anyway!

Maggie said...

Hi.

Anna said...

Hi!! Hope you are having a good day!

Julie H said...

~~waving~~

Dani said...

I AM GOING TO SEE YOU TOMORROW!! Can you believe it? I am soo excited. Trying to teach Abbi to say "Aunt Barbara" she is only saying babababa

Suburban Correspondent said...

I'm here, although I probably would be better off if the blog police showed up and took my computer; then I'd stop neglecting my poor kids.

mom23boys said...

Evidently, I'm the only one disturbed by the fact that National Delurking Day has Chester the Molester as its spokesman? Thanks, but I'd rather lurk, lol.

jillytacy said...

Did you get more people to comment? Just know that even the quiet and shy folks enjoy your blog or they wouldn't be stopping by.