Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thank you!

Just wanted to wish all of you out there a most happy Thanksgiving. I am so grateful for all of you who read this post and especially those that comment. I can't tell you how much that means to me.

We are headed up to Jen's for Thanksgiving tomorrow ~ I will post pics when I return.

Things are coming along with the "Night of the Arts" at Julianne's school. Looks like I might just pull this off. Also seems we may have the superintendent of schools as well as the press in attendance and I've got to give a welcome speech. Not my favorite thing to do but like the president, I've appointed someone else to write my speech for me! Not sure how much I'll get posted this coming week but after Dec 4th I should be back. So much to show you. I've been sewing my little fingers to the bone. Lots of screen bags, wallets, busy books & travel pillows.

And just because I don't like to post without pics ~ here's one of my very strange and deformed son ~ showing off how far his shoulder blade can come out ~ Gross!DSC07543

4 comments:

Monnik said...

Good luck on your speech! You'll do great.

Before I read the post I saw this picture, and being in the Thanksgiving frame of mind, I thought at first that you were stuffing an out of focus turkey. Turns out it's Nate's shoulder. Ha! That cracked me up.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Grandma Judy said...

Congrats everyone on the BABY! I know Jen is excited. You too!

Nate! Is he double jointed? I can't even throw my elbow out that far!!!

Hope you had a great TG!

Miss Healthypants said...

Eww on the shoulder blade pic! :)

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

Debbie said...

Popped by to say hi and make sure everything is OK. I noticed you hadn't posted in a while.