Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Just too funny not to share

I can't take credit for this.. it came from "Postcards from yo Momma." Every once in a while there is a doosie! This one was too funny to not share.

I will seek and find you.

I shall take you to bed and have my way with you.
I will make you ache, shake & sweat until you moan & groan.
I will make you beg for mercy, beg for me to stop.
I will exhaust you to the point that you will be relieved when I’m finished with you.
And, when I am finished, you will be weak for days.
All my love,

The Flu

Now get your mind out of the gutter and go get your flu shot!

5 comments:

Carla said...

Sounded good for awhile. LOL Thanks for your visit to my blog and leaving a comment! :) Aren't those snakes pretty?

Sandra :) said...

I was expecting a different ending ;)

Monnik said...

Ha - love it!

Alana said...

ROFL! That was hilarious!

Miss Healthypants said...

LOL! I've heard that before, but thanks for the reminder...it makes me giggle! :)