Friday, April 10, 2009

No one is more surprised than me



I'm interrupting my posts about North Carolina to tell you that Julianne and I just came back from the "Hannah Montana" movie. She's been bugging me for months now to take her on opening day. I really was not thrilled about having to go but figured I would "take one for the team."

No one was more surprised than me but... I LOVED IT! It was cute, funny, touching and the music was even really good ~ especially the song she sings to her father. Actually brought a tear to my eye.

I snickered to my smug self cause there were two women there about my age, seeing it without the requisite preteens. I thought "really?" What self respecting women would come see this without having to? Well, I'm here to say that I would have missed a really really sweet movie had Julianne not forced me to take her. It's definitely one we will own and I'm actually hoping she'll get the sound track so I can listen to it too! Go figure!

No comments: