Friday, September 28, 2012

Charlie This and Charlie That

So for the last couple of days I've been a bit busy ~ good busy, no ~ Great Busy.

 I've had my little Smooshy! Tell me she's not the cutest little thing ever! She and Julz had fun playing dress up!







 Me, I've been making Micky Mouse scrambled eggs and toast
 Fun hair ribbons for the littlest Dolphins fan

 And last but not least ~ this fun little Doxy puppy. It's Moxie the Doxie pattern by Bad Skirt which I got from which I got from Michele over at Nostalgic Cafe. Thanks Michele. Charlie (well Jen and Jeremy actually) have two Doxies and Charlie just loves them. She helped me pick out the fabric, pink and brown to match her room and of course Polkie Dots, her favorite. I think she likes him.

 Best of all, of course is getting to spend time with the best little grandbaby in the whole wide world!


1 comment:

Nancy said...

cute projects, and cute little "princess".