Monday, February 6, 2012

It's Not Too Late....


It's not to late for a few last minute Valentine's day gifts. I've been working up some new stuff for my Etsy Shop. I gave the tea mats to the kids' teachers a couple of years ago and they loved them. Julianne actually made the tissue covers for the shop. Guess this is turning out to be a "family" business.


I think my favorite are the pillow cases. I think everyday we should celebrate love! I had hoped to get some snappy bags in there too but kinda ran out of time. I have a couple more projects to finish before I head to Raleigh later this week but once I am back I'll be getting some St. Paddy's day stuff into the shop... and before you know it, it'll be Easter. I guess the work never ends.... Glad it's work I love.


Hope you'll take a look around and let me know what you think!

No comments: