Thursday, August 30, 2007

Julz got her hair cut!






Well, after years of begging and pleading my youngest daughter FINALLY got her hair cut. Now, it's not as short as I'd have liked but then again not as long as she would like it to be either so we compromised and I think it looks adorable. Ultimately we are both happy with it. In the end I guess that's the most you can ask for.















Nathaniel got his cut as well but he has always been the easy one. Every couple of months he lets them take the shaver to his head and he's good to go. I ask you, can the boy get any cuter!!! He's already got girls of all ages after him and the guy (not unlike most guys) hasn't got a clue! He's still my little man and I adore him.
Well that's all the excitement I can handle for today so... How was your day?

No comments: