Thursday, April 15, 2010

A few new things but no new news

I put a few new things in the Etsy shop today. 5 wallets and a travel pillow. I actually made 6 wallets but Richard asked for one of the wallets with the surfboards and skulls ~ and how can you say "no" when the best hubster in the world asks for something you've made. He really likes my wallets. He especially likes that they are less bulky than most wallets and yet still hold everything he needs. He also likes the fabrics I use. I love that he is as supportive as he is. Anyway.. here's the wallets I just listed.
DSC08631
DSC08627
DSC08626
DSC08622
DSC08618 I'm thinking for $5.00 ea, it's a pretty good deal.
His favorite is the turles though. We both decided that if he carried that, it would give his coworkers license to mock him forever though.

DSC08633And then I did this travel pillow I've sold a few lately so I need to replenish the stock in the store... and of course, I'm having a blast doing it. So many cute fabrics to choose from.

And for all of you that have asked about Jen and the baby... She's still pregnant. Trust me, I'll be shouting from the rooftops when it's time. She did go to the drs today and everything looks good. If nothing happens before, they'll induce her later next week ~ so looks like I'll be a Grammy very soon!

No comments: