Friday, January 4, 2008

Thank you!

Now that the holidays are over I really want to say "thank you" to all those people we got Holiday cards from. It's one of my favorite things about the holidays ~ getting to hear from people you haven't heard from all year. I really love the ones with the "newsletters" included and really really love the ones with photos. Here are a few from this year..
This is my darling great neice Maddie 20080103 003
This is my friend Randy and his family. We met when I was 3!20080103 004
These little guys belong to a couple that Richard used to work with in NC ~ we got to see them last year in Lynchburg20080103 005
And finally my friend Ann (who I miss dearly) and her family who moved to Montana from Valrico about the same time we moved to Melbourne20080103 006
I have had people tell me that if you only hear from someone once a year ~ that they aren't really your friends and I have to strongly disagree. Our lives get so busy that we don't always take the time to be in touch ~ and I consider myself lucky to have met so many wonderful people on the journey of my life and I don't want to loose them ~ so although I may only hear from them once a year in a Christmas card ~ they are in my heart Always!

No comments: